Access to and use of this web site is provided by PETT subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect from the date that you first used the site. PETT reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes on line. Your continued use of this site after any changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- Use of this web site is for your own personal and non-commercial use. Materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, down-loaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal and noncommercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of PETT.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, defamatory or abusive or which may harass or cause distress, inconvenience, nuisance or menace to any person and the transmission of obscene, threatening or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This web site contains links to other sites, which may not be operated by PETT. PETT is not responsible for the content of these sites and does not accept any liability that may arise in respect of the use of such sites.
- PETT endeavours to ensure that all information and material on this web site is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, neither does PETT warrant that the use of the site will be uninterrupted. PETT provides the material published on its web site on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether expressed or implied. PETT, its employees, its suppliers and the original providers of the material accepts no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damage arising from the publication of the material on this web site or from the use of this web site.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright and database rights in PETT's web site and its contents belong to or have been licensed to PETT who are otherwise used by PETT as permitted by applicable law.
- PETT has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on this site. PETT is not responsible for neither does PETT accept any liability for any material posted on the site otherwise than by PETT. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on PETT's site are those of the third parties. concerned. PETT neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or the liability of any such third party material.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising ftom these terms and conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If you find anything on this web site that gives you cause for concern then please let us know.
- If you are dissatisfied with any part of this web site or with any of these terms and conditions of use, please discontinue use of the site immediately.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions. This clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Your consent to this website using cookies
In the production of this website cookies (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/) are used to store anonymised data on the pages visited by all users. The cookies used are set using Google Analytics and Joomla CMS. These package provides a series of reports detailing tracking data such as most visited pages, time spent on the website and total number of daily visitors.
By using this website you are giving this website your consent to set the cookies as described above.
Cookies we use:
- 77bfa4a79f25e3b0d56f7e413af1d3ff - is used to aid loggin into the website
- The cookies named __utma through __utmz come from Google Analytics, which primarily uses it to track visits. The cookie names likely come from the earlier versions called the Urchin Tracking Module, and are also by the newer ga.js.
- __utmz stores where a visitor came from (search engine, search keyword, link)
- __utma stores each user's amount of visits, and the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit (presumably partly for double checking of this information).
- __utmb and __utmc are used to check approximately how long you stay on a site: when a visit starts, and approximately ends (c expires quickly). If you look at cookie state changes (e.g. using firecookie), you will see these change regularly.
- __utmv is used for user-custom variables in Analytics
- __utmk - digest hashes of utm values (verify)
- __utmx is used by Website Optimizer, when it is being used(verify)
A number of additional cookies may be stored to aid the writing of material for those who are allowed editing permissions on the website.